Your family is dealing with severe injuries after a truck accident turned your world upside down. Now you have insurance companies calling wanting answers and possibly offering a settlement, but you have no idea what to do. The Luhrsen Law Group is here to help your family recover and seek compensation for serious injuries caused by another’s negligence. We will provide all the answers to you will need when you call us for a one-on-one, confidential personal injury consultation.
Our first move is to get all the facts. Attorney Jeff Luhrsen and AttorneyJulie Luhrsen want to hear your story in detail, and then our team begins its work investigating possible causes and exploring the many issues unique to trucking accidents. Our goal is to nail down the cause or causes of your truck accident, and to provide the court with ample proof that holds the correct person or persons accountable.
Truck accidents happen every day on Florida roads. Too often, the accident could have been prevented. Most occur as a result of an oversight, carelessness, or wrongdoing. Some common causesinclude:
- Failure of trucking companies to meet state and federal regulations
- Failure to properly equip the trucks
- Faulty or defective brakes, headlamps, tires, steering, and other parts
- Inadequate truck maintenance or failure to perform scheduled maintenance checks
- Employer negligence: insufficient driver training, bad hiring practices, failure to supervise
- Failure to do proper background checks on truck drivers
- Careless or erratic driving
- Failure to acknowledge street lights or signage
- Tired or fatigued drivers
- Failure to respect driver hour limits as set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving in bad weather
- Overloaded cargo/improperly loaded cargo
Our family is here for your family. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in a very difficult and confusing time. Let the Luhrsen Law Group guide you as you seek restitution after a truck accident.
Our truck accident attorneys help clients in Sarasota or Bradenton, Florida, and we would be honored to help you. For more information about truck accidents or to set up your first meeting for free, contactLuhrsen Law Group today. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you do not owe us a penny unless we win your case.